The Community Council of Pyrga, in the line of its efforts for a rational development of the village, has already completed several infrastructure and beautification works. Some of them are:
- The construction of a new community hall which includes offices for the community council, a theatre hall, a community library, an infirmary and a restaurant.
- Supply of water to the community by constructing a new large water tank, a new drilling and replacement of the entire water supply network.
- The construction of a community stadium.
- Beautification of the central square of the community with tiles, lighting, benches, greenery areas and a playground.
- Creation of new roads and widening and asphalting of all the community’s roads.
- The building of a new primary school next to the existing one and conversion of the old primary school into a children’s club and nursery school.
- Beautification of the forest which is situated on the northern side of the community.
- The construction of a park at the poor families building plots.
- The construction of stone-built walls for the creation of flower gardens.
- Nursery School.
- The construction of a retaining wall, a sewer and pavements at the Larnaca Avenue and at the Ioannou and Paraskevaides Street.
- Conversion of the old police station into a Multi-fuctional centre for young people.
- Completion of the community stadium by creating changing rooms, lighting and stands. Grass on the playing ground.
- Construction of a sewage system which will cover the entire community. The project is planned to be completed in different phases.
- Configuration of a Kitchen and Lavatories at the Primary School of Pyrga.
- Restoration of the Fountain and construction of a paved street with lighting and benches which leads to the Markourous area.
- Construction of a Futsal pitch and road.
- A storage room for the Community Council of Pyrga.
- Repair of the Thresh (Location Pampoulia).
- New cemetery.
- Construction of Pubic Lavatories.